Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Favorite Thing #205 - Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation

I needed a new foundation for winter and have heard lots of great things about Make Up For Ever's HD Foundation so I decided to try it. It instantly became a favorite thing. I apply the foundation after Favorite Thing #204. The foundation is nice and light but still gives me full coverage by evening out my skin tone and making my skin look so clear and fresh. And the best part is it lasts all day long! I absolutely love this foundation which is why I had to make it Favorite Thing #205. Check out all the reviews on Sephora I'm not the only one with great reviews of this foundation. Stay tuned for the final favorite thing in my new makeup routine.

1 comment:

Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

I have lately been using the Make Up Forever HD Microfinish powder and loving it. Your post makes me think I may have to try this as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...