Monday, December 20, 2010

My first Gilt purchase!


I finally made my first Gilt purchase. I bought this Sheila Fajl Lemon Quartz 18k gold-plated ring. The ring was on final sale at Gilt for $95 and I had $50 in credit so it was a great price. It's the perfect gold cocktail ring that will go with any outfit. I looked the ring up and found that it's currently selling on Endless for $160 so I definitely got an amazing deal! Here are a few pics of the ring that I took with my blackberry. Sorry the quality isn't very good.


For those of you that don't know, Gilt is an invitation, online sample sale site, like Rue La La. Click here to sign up using my personal link. I still like Rue La La better - wide variety of prices, easier to view site and better selection. Click Here to sign up for Rue La La using my personal invitation link.

2 comments:

Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

Gorgeous ring! Good choice for your first Gilt purchase! I have yet to shop there, need to get off my tookus and use my credits!

Unknown said...

I likes big jew'ry. Niiiice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...