Monday, December 13, 2010

Product Review: Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potions

I absolutely love Favorite Thing #197 - Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer in Sin. I use it almost everyday. Since Sephora is offering all of the primers in a trial set for $29 I decided I've try all of them and maybe fall in love with a few more. I was super disappointed in all of them except my favorite sin. The original primer I felt didn't really give me good coverage and didn't lighten my eye lid at all. I also felt that my eye shadow didn't stay on as long as it does when I use sin. Eden was more of a matte finish with yellow tones which I hated. The coverage was better than the original but I was not a fan of the coloring. I was hopefully that I would like Greed because it has the shimmer sheen that I like about Sin. The coverage was great, love the sheen but hated the color. It has yellow tones and I just didn't like how my eye lids looked. So after trying all of them I've decided I'm going to stick to my favorite one - Sin.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...