Thursday, January 20, 2011

Potential New Living Room

Nolan Yellow 20" Pillow
$30 - crateandbarrel.com

Nolan Orange 20" Pillow
$30 - crateandbarrel.com

Leather Ottoman
christinasfavoritethings.blogspot.com

Leather Sectional
christinasfavoritethings.blogspot.com

These are a few of Christina's favorite things...
christinasfavoritethings.blogspot.com



Let me know your thoughts? I think I'm loving the combination. If you hate it please don't tell me because I already ordered the rug and floral pillow. I will probably go to HomeGoods, Target for pillows (can't justify spending $30 per pillow) but the ones I feature give you a good idea. I can't wait to put this all together!!!!

1 comment:

Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

I love the color combination, it's going to look so good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...