Monday, February 7, 2011

Family Room Reveal


Here's the family room reveal. I LOVE the couch it really opens up the room. The rug is perfect. Sooo happy with everything. The couch is American Signature Furniture (via Value City Furniture), rug and floral throw pillow are from Overstock and the tray on the ottoman is from Target. The throw pillows and new lamp on the end table are also from Target. We had some problems with Value City Furniture but in the end everything worked out. What do you think?

5 comments:

Darci White said...

It looks FANTASTIC ---- great job!!!! I think it turned out perfectly - just the right amount of color to really make everything work well together.

Yayyyy for a "new" living room!!!

Jules said...

The room looks great! I love the couch and the rug. The paintings on the wall are also a great pop of color and coordinate so well with the rest of the room.

Jayna Wallace said...

That rug totally makes the room! And the couch is beautiful - nice job pulling the room together!

Anonymous said...

OMG I love it!!!!! It really does open up the room, especially if you've actually been in it like me. Tim and I will be redoing our family room in the next month or so as well. I'll def need your advice.

Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

I love how it turned out - fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...