Friday, February 18, 2011

Favorite Thing #210 - Bosia Black Mask


One of my favorite bloggers, Pretty in Pink Megan, has raved about this mask so when I was ready to buy a new I had to try it. I wasn't as brave as her to put a picture of my face with the mask on my blog but I will give you my review. I absolutely LOVE it! Think of it as a Biore Pore strip for your entire face. It's a thick, gooey black mask that you put a thick layer all over your face, let dry for 15 minutes and peel it off. After using this I felt like my face was absolutely glowing and my pores definitely shrunk. I will say it's definitely painful when you remove it but so worth it.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

oh no christina! more skin care that I need to try out!! so you really "peel" it off? that sound so intriguing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...