Friday, February 4, 2011

Some changes around the house...

We've lived in our house for 3 years and never was able to find anything to hang in this space. It's the cathedral ceiling when you walk in the front door. Thanks to HomeGoods in PA we filled the space. So happy with this print and finally have a full wall.

Just a few minor changes in the bedroom. I moved the lamps from the downstairs to our bedroom. It was time to get rid of the Ikea lamps I had since college. I also found the big shams (on ebay) that match the quilt at the foot. Great price - $20 for both and shipping! I also purchased the fun floral pillow in the front. I got it from zulily for $15. Zulily is like a Rue La La but mainly baby stuff. Every once and a while they we have home decor. Click here to sign up.
Another great HomeGoods find. These prints really pop in this room and coordinate so well with the bedding. Love it!

We also hung a sign that has our last name spelled out in structures from Chicago. Our good friend Jill made this for us. Wish the picture was better but I was doing it at night.
My cousin got me this cute wine rack for Christmas and it looks great in our dining room. Thanks Cass!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

The wine rack is adorable, and I love the color of your walls!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...