Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jewelry Organization


I've been wanting to reorganize my jewelry for a while because either I couldn't find things or I just forgot I had certain pieces. Now my jewelry is in perfect order and I can see almost all of it. I have my nicer jewelry in my jewelry box that sits on my dresser and then all my fun jewelry can be found on the wall in my closet. The wood piece is from Bed Bath and Beyond and it's perfect because it holds some of my daintier necklaces and earrings. My chunkier necklaces and bracelets hang below. There's a shelf that I can put my larger bracelets and rings and best of all there's a mirror so I can see how everything looks.


The other piece is just a memo board (thanks Shannon). I got push pins and hang everything from there. I tired to separate gold and silver necklaces and the same with earrings. I'm pretty happy with the end result. I know Hubby is too because now I don't have things all over the place.

4 comments:

Virginia Belle said...

I am so jealous of how organized it all is! The memo board was also a fantastic idea. I am now motivated to finally do something about the piles of jewelry on my dresser!

Economy of Style said...

How impressive!!!

Anonymous said...

I might have to get that at BBB. My jewelry box is getting too small for all my stuff, especially my big jewelry. And the big jewelry case I want doesn't fit in our room. It's on of those that has a door with a mirror on it and is almost as tall as me. That will be a first purchase when we buy a house. Anyway I love the organization!

Miss Sweet Tea said...

I am going to my BB&B to buy this jewelry display! You did an awesome job organizing your stuff! Thanks for posting this and letting us know.

Hopefully I can do it this weekend and get a picture up as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...