Thursday, June 16, 2011

Book Review: Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella

It's summer time which means I'm reading a ton. I've already finished two books and I'm half way through my second. I'm a huge fan of her Shopaholic series so I decided to read one of her other books. So the first review of the summer is Sophie Kinsella's Remember Me. This was an easy "beach" read. The premise, a woman awakens with amnesia, hooked me right away. Parts of the book were just laugh out loud funny. For me this was the perfect summer book because it's doesn't stretch your brain too much and it's very entertaining. Here's a quick blurb about the plot of the book -

Lexi wakes up in hospital after a car accident. She's lost all memory of the last three years and is amazed at how her life has changed: suddenly she's married to a gorgeous guy, she's running her department at work and on paper her life suddenly seems perfect. But slowly she starts to realize that things are not quite as wonderful as they initially appeared to be. For starters, her best friends seem to have distanced themselves from her. And her husband Eric doesn't really seem to be her type.

Next review - True Colors by Kristin Hannah

Currently Reading - A Summer Affair by Elin Hilderbrand

2 comments:

Rachel said...

i just put this on my amazon wishlist for my kindle! :)

Fitness By Alicia said...

I love her books they always make me smile. Have you ever read "Can You Keep a Secret"? It is another book by Sophie Kinsella and hilarious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...