Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Product Review: DC Cake Pops

I ordered a Plum District coupon for DC Cake Pops a while a go and finally filled my order. I got some for Hubby's return home and the birth of my niece (pics of her to come). I wasn't sure what to expect and was really really pleased with the product. They were individually wrapped with signs on each (half said congrats and the other half said welcome home). They come in three flavors - vanilla, chocolate and red velvet. You pick the topping - sprinkles, pretzels, peanut butter, etc. My favorite was definitely the vanilla with peanut butter topping. They are $2/ pop or $1.50 for over 3 dozen. Perfect gift and a different way to say - thank you, congrats, happy birthday, etc.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...