Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Girls Shopping Day!

This weekend one of my bestest friends was visiting and we hit the mall for a girls day of shopping. Here are some of my purchases. I was very proud of myself, I followed my new rule of one item in, one item out....stay tuned for few more ebay listings.

This ensemble was featured in the store window and I fell in love. The cardigan I already had in my closet but the skirt is J.Crew Jardin skirt and fine spun tank.

My friend found the chic J.Crew watercolor scarf and it worked perfectly. This is going to be a great outfit for Italy!

Picked up this great blouse at Banana Republic but I can't find it online. It also come in pink/blue combo.

J.Crew Stone Storm necklace. This necklace is gorgeous and is going to go with so many things in my closet. Online the color is listed as glamorous pink but the stones more orange in tone.

J.Crew Tippi sweater and Minne pants - I absolutely LOVE this sweater. I also got it a few weeks ago in black and purple.

2 comments:

sparrowsandsparkles said...

Love your picks! Especially the Tippi sweater & Stone Storm necklace :)

Buy RevitaDerm said...

Especially the Tippi sweater & Stone Storm necklace

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...