Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 4 - Positano

I was really looking forward this day trip. Positano is another ferry ride from Amalfi but only about 50 minutes. This day the weather was absolutely perfect…just windy of the ride over.

What I loved about this town is that there is only one road that allows motorized vehicles so the streets were fairly quiet. The town is literally up and down. As you travel through you are constantly going up and down steps and hills. Up to this point, I hadn’t done much shopping for myself but did find a adorable maxi dress (50% off) from a cute boutique.

We had lunch on the water at Le Tre Sorrelle where Hubby had his favorite cheese on the trip, Provolone del Monaco.

All in all Hubby and I had a really enjoyable day trip. It was perfect weather and we got a really great picture...Christmas card photo??


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes - great Christmas card photo.

That's such a wonderful part of the world. Would you believe that I was talking with an Italian yesterday about that part of the country and she had never heard of it?! She's from Sicily and I guess not familiar with the mainland. Oh well, leave us to enjoy it :).

Ryan K said...

Your trip looks GREAT! I love ITALY! :) Loved seeing all your pictures! Don't you wish you could live there??

fawn said...

That's one of my favorite places on earth. :)

Rosa said...

I'd never heard of it either twenty-five years ago, but once I got I never was able to leave!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...