Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Momma's Got a New Pair of Shoes

Instead of doing a week full of Italy recaps, I thought I would share some recent purchases in between my vacation posts. Right before I left, I purchased my first pair of TOMS, the black glitter ones. One of my friends at work has these and I fell in love instantly and had to have them. I'm sooo happy with my purchase. They are comfortable and look super cute with black leggings. I was surprised at how affordable they were as well. I guess I just assumed because they are so popular they would be in $100 range. I was very pleased with the $54 price tag and 5% cash back from Ebates. Here are some IRL pics I took with my blackberry.

1 comment:

tara said...

I love them! I've been wanting some glitter toms!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...