Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thrifty Thursday - Make some $$ from Christmas Shopping


Everyone knows my LOVE of Ebates and I wanted to share with you that its a great way to make some money back on all the Christmas shopping you will be doing. I start my Christmas shopping early as you can see from the nice Ebates check I got in the mail last week (my biggest check yet)! This is the time of year that Ebates increases cash back percentages on tons and tons of stores. Combine that with the many free shipping offers you are sure to save some time by shopping only, avoid the craziness at the mall and earn some extra cash back...thank you Ebates!

For those of you new to this blog, this is by far the easiest way to earn FREE money by shopping online. All you have to do is go to Ebates, log in, search for the store you plan on shopping at, click the link and voila you are taken there and all you have to do is shop! Each store has a corresponding percentage of cash back. And the money just adds up. Every quarter Ebates will send you a check and all you have to do is cash it.

If you haven't already signed up, I definitely recommend that you do. You get $5 just for signing up! Click here to start getting free money!

2 comments:

Summerilla said...

You won my giveaway! Email me at summerillablog@gmail.com. Congrats!

Baju Muslim said...

Thank you for posting this. It’s exactly what I was looking for!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...