Friday, February 24, 2012

Product Review - Maybelline Lash Stiletto

I'm a big fan of Maybelline mascara so I was really excited to try their latest creation Lash Stiletto. As you know I'm a HUGE fan of Maybelline's Colossal Mascara and have yet to find one that works better until now. I absolutely LOVE Lash Stiletto. I think part of what won me over the the wand. It really helps lengthen and separate without clumping. I also like the thin tube...its supposed to look like a heel. Lately I've been finding the mascara I try has been flaking off my eyes (not sure if its the pregnancy hormones) but this one doesn't at all. Looks great all day long. And of course one of the favorite things about buying this mascara is that there are ALWAYS Maybelline coupons in the weekend mailer. The mascara may replace favorite thing #173. I need to try it for a few more months before I officially replace it! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...