Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thrifty Thursday - Ebates Quarterly Check

It's time for my quarterly "Thrifty Thursday" Ebates post.  Here's my latest quarterly check!  Not my highest but definitely not too shabby.  My biggest cash back this month was via Target after I purchased the Bob stroller - $10.78!  

For those of you new to this blog, this is by far the easiest way to earn FREE money by shopping online. All you have to do is go to Ebates, log in, search for the store you plan on shopping at, click the link and voila you are taken there and all you have to do is shop! Each store has a corresponding percentage of cash back. And the money just adds up. Every quarter Ebates will send you a check and all you have to do is cash it. My next Ebates check will be for over $100! If you haven't already signed up, I definitely recommend that you do. You get $5 just for signing up! Click here to start getting free money! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...