Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Recap of Some OOTD

I'm starting my third week back at work and getting dressed each morning has been somewhat of a challenge.  I'm not fully back to my pre-baby body so I spend a lot of time trying on clothes and figuring out what in my closet fits.  Here are some of my OOTD since I've been back to work.  It's been kind of fun to shop my closet but not so fun when you try things on and they don't fit right.
Dress:  BCBG via Rue La La
 Shoes: Banana Republic (probably 5+ years old)
Accessories: Diamond earrings, Stella & Dot bracelet, Invicta watch

 Top: Tucker via Rue La La
Pants: J.Crew Minnie Pant
Shoes: Tory Burch Patent Revas
Accessories: Michael Kors Watch, Stella & Dot bracelet 

 Dress: Banana Republic (last season)
Sweater: Banana Republic (last season)
Shoes: Bandolino 

Sweater: Banana Republic (last season)
Shoes: Tory Burch Eddie Flats

*A big thanks for Fresh Produce for sending me their Effortless dress to review.  I really, really like this dress because its versatile for both work/play and seasons.  You can get wear out of the dress almost all year long (depending on the color).  Since I went with navy its a great transition dress to spring with a cardigan.  It's lightweight enough to wear in the summer.  And for the fall transition I think I will pair it with some flat brown boots, scarf and heavy cardigan.  It's very flattering and so comfortable.  I definitely recommend.  It comes in a wide variety of colors too!  I'm going to get LOTS of wear out of this one!  I think I might have to buy it in a few other colors. 

1 comment:

tara said...

oohh i LOVE that tucker top!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...