Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thrifty Thursday - Sign Up for Ebates for Holiday Shopping!!

For my long time blog followers, you already know about this Thrifty Thursday love - Ebates.  For my new followers, you MUST sign up for Ebates.  Since I'm a working mom, I do 90% of my shopping online...not just clothes but household items, diapers, gifts, etc.  I just received my quarterly check and it has paid off - $117.61!!!  Ebates is is by far the easiest way to earn FREE money by shopping online. All you have to do is go to Ebates, log in, search for the store you plan on shopping at, click the link and voila you are taken there and all you have to do is shop! Each store has a corresponding percentage of cash back. And the money just adds up. Every quarter Ebates will send you a check and all you have to do is cash it. Going into the holiday season I'm definitely going to be bringing in the Ebates money because I'll do most of my shopping online.  And I won't just use it for gift buying.  Snapfish is 20% cash back right now so I will use it for my Christmas cards and get at least $20 back. If you haven't already signed up, I definitely recommend that you do. You get $5 just for signing up! Click here to start getting free money!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...