Monday, January 7, 2013

New Purchases via OOTD

I love sharing my new purchases with you but its so hard to do a recap of a shopping trip.  I've found its easier to just share them with you as I wear them so here's a look at some recent purchases and gifts.  As I mentioned in earlier posts I have some new rules when I'm shopping - one in, one out (stay tuned for a big ebay sale) and must be able to be worn a couple different ways (ideally in different seasons) with items already existing in my closet.  So far so good.

Shirt: Banana Republic Gingham (on sale right now!)
Sweater: Banana Republic Grosgrain Cardigan (on sale right now!)
Jeans: Joe's Jeans (similar here)
Jewelry: Michael Kors watch, Stella and Dot bracelet, Stella and Dot necklace

Shirt: H&M Sheer Black Tunic (similar here)
Tank: J.Crew Tank
Boots: Audrey Brooke via DSW
Jewelry: Michael Kors watch, Stella and Dot necklace, Stella and Dot bracelet

Cardigan: J.Crew Merino Cardigan
Boots: Audrey Brooke via DSW
Jewelry: Michael Kors watch, Stella and Dot necklace, Stella and Dot bracelet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...