Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pinterest Wednesday: Getting Fit

I'm very proud to say that I've been keeping up with my New Years resolution of getting fit.  I haven't been at the gym as much as I would like because of many illness plaguing the house.  I can say that I've gone at least twice a week since the beginning of the year.  One new workout that I've been loving came from Lauren Conrad via Pinterest. 

This calorie blast workout is great for a quick 30 minute session and can be done pretty much anywhere.  I did this after a mile on the treadmill and followed with an ab workout (remember I'm trying to get rid of the baby belly).  She has another 20x3 workout that I'm going to try next week.  What are some of your favorite workouts?

2 comments:

MegBice said...

Thanks for sharing this one, I'm going to have to try it. I like that you don't really "need" a gym for it. I travel a lot for work, so my schedule is often crazy and I am at hotels that don't always have a gym (they seem to be harder to find in Europe). I try pack a jump rope - you can use it anywhere and 10 minutes with a jump rope isn't nearly as easy as it sounds! It's a full body work out too. With a busy schedule, balancing family, work, personal it might want to explore.

Tina at PhD Programs said...

Is it really effective? Treadmill to minimize baby belly? Oh my, why haven’t you said so earlier? Just kidding! Anyway, thanks a lot for the tip. Starting today, I’m gonna try that routine. I hope it will work with me too. Thanks again and hope you’ll have a safe and sound week!

My homepage | Online PhD UK Programs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...