Friday, June 9, 2017

Nordstrom...oh how I love thee!


Nordstrom is by far my favorite retail store for so many reasons.  And based on the responses from last week's survey on Facebook so do many of you.  I wanted to share why I love it to share some new insights and possibly convert some of you.

Free Shipping.  As a working mom of two young kiddos, I have minimal time to go to stores let alone the mall so 95% of my shopping is done online.  What I love about Nordstrom is free shipping...ALL THE TIME...NO MATTER WHAT.  You can't beat that.  I don't have to spend a certain amount or need to have a code.  They make it simple...just free shipping!

Free Returns.  This goes along with the free shipping because I usually end up having to return items and I hate having to take money out of my refund just to return it.  The process is easy...simple steps online...put it in the mail and I'll get an email once it's been processed.  Seriously they make it so easy.

Brands They Carry.  They have an amazing selection of brands (Zella, Kut from the Kloth, Gibson, Lush, Tucker &Tate) at reasonable price points.  And of course they carry the higher end brands I love like Tory Burch, Free People, AG.

Sales.  Items are constantly going on sale.  I rarely buy anything full price.  And you can't beat their annual sales - Half Year and of course the legendary Anniversary Sale which will be July 21-August 6 this year).

Rewards Program.  I'm always looking for some type of loyalty program when shopping at various stores and Nordstrom has two options:

  • Nordstrom Rewards - No obligation for this one.  You earn one point for every dollar you spend online Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack and HauteLook.
  • Nordstrom Credit or Debit Cardholder Rewards - More perks with this one including two points per dollar at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook and Trunk Club (I'm not familiar with this one...anyone use it?); early access to Anniversary Sale (a must), pick your own Personal Points Day, alterations credit, and more.  
Customer Service.  And lastly their customer service is top notch.  I've only ever had very positive experiences with them...whether it's a wrong item was delivered or something arrived damaged, they've always rectified the situation quickly and with no stress.  






 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...