Monday, June 19, 2017

Stitch Fix Box #19

It's been more than a year since I've used Stitch Fix and they reached out offering me a free styling free to try it again.  I thought why not, I'll give it shot.  My 19th box arrived and well I wasn't as disappointed as I've been in the past but the was pretty blah.  One of the things I used to like about Stitch Fix is they'd help take me out of my comfort zone.  Here's a recap of my pieces.

Daniel Rainn Jorgensen Crochet Top ($68.00) - Actually really liked this top but it was a bit too big.  Would have probably worked if it came in a petite.  Paired it with my favorite Banana Republic Sloan Pants and new favorite Steve Madden Sandals

This one might be a keeper.  It's Q&A Ashley Off the Shoulder Blouse ($54.00).  I love the color...such a vibrant blue.  It fits really well and it's pretty versatile top...works with shorts and jeans both dark wash denim and white.  Paired them for this look with basic white chino J.Crew shorts.   

Gilli Lyla Knti Dress ($68.00) I appreciate that my stylist picked this dress to show off my figure.  It is very flattering.  Again, probably would have worked better if it was a petite.  Also I wasn't a huge fan of the ruffle detail on the side.  It does go nicely with my new Sam Edelman shoes

These are my favorite two pieces from the box.  Z Supply Knit Top ($28.00) is really soft and fits great!  I just don't need I really liked the Just Black Lara Distressed Skinny Jean ($88.00) but they were too big.  The whole outfit paired nicely with Converse (currently on sale).

Still on the fence as to whether or not I'm going to been the off-the-shoulder blouse but other than that the rest of items are definitely going back.  I don't know if I'll continue with another Stitch Fix box.  Interested in trying Stitch Fix for yourself...check it out here.


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...