Friday, August 25, 2017

Five Friday Favorites #4

#1 - J.Crew Camo Pants

Top - http://shopstyle.it/l/fLAS
Pants - http://shopstyle.it/l/fLCk

I posted about these this week on my Facebook page and I'm obsessed!!  I tried to step out of my fashion comfort zone with these J.Crew camo pants and I'm so glad I did.  I love the matchstick style and the petite fits me perfectly in the length.  The pants are super comfortable and have a little stretch to them which is nice.  They are selling like crazy so if your size isn't available here are some great options -  LOFT (only $26 after you add in shopping cart), Jag, GAP leggings and William Rast.  


#2 - Voluspa Candles
I LOVE these Voluspa candles especially the two wick gift sets which include three amazing sets.  These candles are two-wick and have 50-hour burn time.  They are paraben-free, phthalate-free and sulfate free.  The scents are not too overwhelming and give off just enough scent.  Check out some of my favorite trios -  perfect spring/summer type scents, great set for transitioning from summer to fall and love this set for fall/winter.

#3 - LOFT Black Dress
I have been eyeing this dress ever since I tried it on a couple weeks ago.  I didn't need another black dress but I said if I could get it at a good deal I would snag it up.  Well it did this week and I got it for under $30!  Can't wait for it to arrive.

#4 - Quilted Vests 
I showcased this vest on the blog earlier this week in a new series I'm doing on fall wardrobe favorites.  As much as I don't want summer to end, I can't wait to break out my boots, flannels and these vests!  I'm obsessed with them...I have them in three colors (orange, pink and navy).  And J.Crew Factory has them available at great prices.

#5 - L'Oreal Mascara 
This is by far my FAVORITE drugstore/Target mascara.  It's under $6 and does wonders for my lashes...gives them length and volume without clumping!  I've been using it for years.  Highly recommend if you are looking for an affordable beauty find!



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...