Friday, September 22, 2017

Five Friday Favorites #8 - Stella & Dot edition

This week's Five Friday Favorite is all about my love for Stella and Dot.  It was hard to narrow it down to just five so hear are the five I've been wearing the most since my jewelry came in.

#1 - Gold Hammer Hoop Earrings (large)
Love these hoops!  Truthfully I probably wouldn't have picked them out myself (they were a gift from a friend and fellow Stella stylist) but I'm so glad I have them in my jewelry drawer because I wear them all the time.  They are a different take on a classic hoop...more oval shape and the opening is at the bottom.  I have the large ones but they also have smaller ones.  Come in gold, rose gold and silver.  They truly go with anything!

#2 - Engraveable Bangle
This was my last Stella and Dot purchase before I became a stylist.  I'm obsessed with this engraveable bangle - 1) it goes with everything and anything and 2) it means something to me because I had my wedding anniversary and both daughters birthdays engraved on it and separated by hearts.  What I love about the engraveable collection is you can do just about anything to it to personalize it to you liking.

#3 - Willow Cut Out Top 
Part of the reason I joined Stella (other than they have such fabulous jewelry and I was already a customer) is that they expanded the brand to include tops.  This is the first top I got and I love it.  It's a soft cotton with just a slight cut out at the top.  What I love is you can wear it with just about anything - jeans, nice pants, shorts...you can dress it up or dress it down.  I can't wait to try some of the other shirts!

#4 - Yves Wrap Bracelet 
The Yves wrap bracelet was a last minute add to my order per my friend and fellow stylist.  This is a big seller and now I know why.  It's the perfect bracelet to give your outfit a little something...goes great on its own or dress it up by stacking it with other pieces.  It's adjustable with three different sizes.  Love, love this!   

I absolutely love, love, love this necklace.  It's the perfect delicate necklace and you can engrave it with almost anything you want.  I decided to go with my wedding anniversary in Roman numerals so no one really knows what it is except for me.  A lot of people get coordinates done for a special for any occasions.  


I left one of my all time favorites because I posted about it last week which you can read about here.  And don't forget, I'm still running a giveaway for a $50 Stella & Dot gift card.  Anyone that makes a purchase in my Stella launch trunk show is automatically entered.  Start shoping here - https://www.stelladot.com/ts/km0ft  






 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...