Friday, September 8, 2017

Five Friday Favorites #6

#1 - BP Sweater
I am obsessed with this BP sweater.  I love all things black in the fall and winter and this sweater will definitely be a new staple.  Works great for work, around the house or a casual night out.  Can be worn with any type of pants.  And the best news is its $40.  I HIGHLY recommend.

#2 - Kerastase Hair Mask
During the work week I abuse my hair with blow drying and flat ironing.  Because of that, I really try to keep my hair as healthy as possible with the products I use.  I use this Kerastase hair mask 1-2 times a week instead of conditioner and it does WONDERS for my hair.  Makes it so soft, esspecially on the ends but doesn't make it greasy or weigh it now.  Just a little goes a long way.  I put it on after shampooing and let it sit while I wash or shave my legs and then rinse and good to go.  I know it seems expensive but it lasts a long time because you don't need a lot.  I've had the same one since April and will likely have it till the end of the year.

#3 - Leopard Flats
I am two for two when it comes to fashion finds outside of my comfort zone.  Love, love these leopard flats and how it spices up my basic outfits.  They are perfect for any occasion.  Come in other colors as well.  Highly recommend.

#4 - InstaCart 
As a working mom I'm always looking for solutions to help save me time doing household things so I can spend more quality time with my kids.  First there was Amazon Subscribe & Save which I seriously don't know how I ever lived with out it and now there is InstaCart.  Basically the premise is they deliver groceries to your house within two hours.  The reason this is different from other delivery services like Peapod is -

1. You can pick from a variety of local stores...for my area it's stores like Wegmans, Harris Teeter, Safeway...even Costco.
2. Much easier to search for the items you want.
3. Can be delivered within two hours of you ordering.
4. A shopper will contact you if an item is out of stock and suggest replacements

I've used it twice so far with Costco (thank you for saving me from the crowds) and Wegmans (love this grocery store but too far away) and it was fantastic.  Groceries were delivered during nap time (the time of day when I like to get stuff done around the house) and everything was put away by the time they woke up and we could then head to the park.  I signed up for the Express membership for $149 for the year and I get unlimited free deliveries, can order from multiple stores in one order and will never have to pay extra during peak times.  If you haven't tried Instacart, I definitely recommend you do.  Click here to sign up and get $10 towards your first order - https://inst.cr/t/aaQ6cWS8K

#5 - Naked Smoky Palette 
I'm very simple when it comes to my make up.  I've got my go-to products (which aren't a lot).  I usually stick to the same palette of colors for my eye shadow.  I was SO excited to see this Naked Smoky Palette as it's the exact color palette that I tend to wear.  I snatched it up immediately when it went on sale for 50% off!  Still available at Macy's.  Definitely recommend picking it up.



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...