Friday, January 5, 2018

Five Friday Favorites #12

It's been a while since I've done a Five Friday Favorites.  This week's theme is keeping your skin hydrated in the cold months.  Here are five of my favorite products that help me.

#1 - Redefine Lip Renew Serum
I was introduced to this about a year ago and WOW does this stuff work to help prevent chapped lips all winter long.  Comes in little capsules that you pop open and rub the serum on your lips.  It's got vitamin E so it helps lips retain their natural moisture.  Oh and as a bonus it's supposed to also reduce the appearance of lip wrinkles.  Price tag is a bit hefty ($55 or $50 if your preferred customer) but if you do the math with 60 capsules it's less than a dollar a capsule.  And one is two treatments for me...one in the morning and one at night.

#2 - Jamberry Cuticle Oil
I don't know about you but my cuticles get so dry in the winter.  I recently discovered this cuticle oil pen from Jamberry.  Love this because the product does wonders and the application is easy.  I can keep one at the office and one at home and be all set to make sure my cuticles stay hydrated.  Highly recommend.

#3 - Neutrogena Body Oil 
This is THE BEST!  It's gives my skin just a little extra bit of moisture that it needs...especially in the cold months.  I put this on right after my shower (keep it in the shower so I don't forget) and it helps hold the moisture in.  It's lightweight enough but still keeps my skin feeling silky soft.  Seriously it's the best.

#4 - Chap Stick 
I actually have a couple of chap sticks I like -

  • Rodan and Fields Essentials Lip Shield...I keep one of these at my bedside table and in my purse.  
  • Burt's Bees...a great affordable chapstick option...always have one or two of these around.  
  • Rosebud Perfume Co...love this it's more glossy than the other two.  Comes in a tub or tube.  

#5 - Handcream
Same with chapstick...I have two go-to hand creams that I have in my office, at home (in several places) and in my purse. 

  • Jamberry's Nourish...great moisturizer and smells great.  Comes in two sizes.  I like the bigger one for under my sink because I use it so much with doing dishes, washing hands, etc.  
  • Rodan and Field's Hand Treatment...it's a bit on the pricey side but it definitely works.  I use this all winter long.  


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...