Friday, January 26, 2018

Five Friday Favorites #14

#1 - Addy Poncho

Absolutely obsessed with this Addy "poncho" from Stella & Dot's spring collection.  It is so comfortable.  The fabric is like a sweatshirt material...super soft!  It's multi-functional and can be flipped and turned into a cardigan as well.  Shop full look below.  
Shoes (similar)


I am OBSESSED with this Kerastase hair mask.  I use it at least once a week to help manage the damage I do to my hair with the blow drying and flat ironing.  I highly, highly recommend.  A tub of this lasts me a pretty long time.

#3 - Strong Tees from Stella and Dot 
I love twinning with my daughter and I love it even more when there is a strong message behind it like these I AM STRONG tees!  These are so cute.  I sized up for mine because I wanted a looser fit.  Big Mini is true to size.

#4 - Jay Godfrey Jumpsuit 
I am so incredibly thrilled with my look for the wedding I have next month.  This jumpsuit is absolutely AMAZING!!  And it looks like I might get the opp to wear it again in March for an event.  I highly recommend.  It doesn't come in petite so I had to get the pants hemmed...A LOT.  Love how the look all came together...shop it below. 

#5 - Intention Bracelets 
Another favorite this week with meaning behind it.  Love these intention bracelets because of the message behind them - courage and strength.  Lots going on in my life and these bracelets give me the can do attitude I need.  I know it's cheesy but whatever gets you through...right?  Shop all three below - 


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...