Friday, March 16, 2018

Five Friday Favorites #18

I can't wait for the weather to warm up so for this week's Five Friday Favorites I'm highlighting five recent purchases that I can't wait to wear this spring.  


This is the perfect transition dress from Old Navy.  Love the sweatshirt material.  It's super soft and the lace up detail is the perfect touch.  Highly recommend.  True to size. 


#2 - Stella & Dot CeCe Earrings
I am going to be wearing these earrings ALL THE TIME this spring and summer.  Perfect color to go with so many of my outfits.  They are SO light weight...you don't feel like you are wearing a big earring.  Highly recommend picking up a pair. 

#3 - Colorful Jeans
Stepped out of my comfort zone with these but I'm so glad I did.  I adore these teal jeans from LOFT.  They are definitely going to be a staple this spring...dress them up or down.  And best news from you short ladies...they have petites! 


#4- Felicity & Co Dress 
I LOVE, LOVE this dress.  I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can wear it.  Very flattering and such a great color.  And it pairs so nicely with favorite #2 this week.  Dress also comes in a pretty bright blue but I'm partial to the pink. 

#5 - Blush Sneakers 
Since spring weather can sometimes be too cool for flip flops I'm always looking for a cute sneaker to wear instead.  I LOVE these Universal Thread ones...and the $20 price tag is nice too.  They don't have half sizes so I recommend going a half size down.  I normally wear a 6.5 and I wear a 6 in these. 


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...