Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Trunk Club Reveal #5


I absolutely love this French Connection dress.  The print is so pretty...the fit is SUPER flattering.  But, the length was a bit to short for me for work.  It was also definitely too small so size up.  It also comes in a really pretty light blue version.  

This was my FAVORITE dress of all the ones I tried on.  I just love the cut of this dress.  It's sooo flattering.  I couldn't justify the $128 price tag but I don't have a real need for it right now.  I'm wearing a size 2 and I'd want to try a 4 just to see the difference but I definitely don't need petite.  Love this color too for spring/summer.  

Here's another fabulous dress from this trunk.  It's a super cute fit and flare dress from Charles Henry.  I LOVE the fit...sooo flattering.  I wasn't a huge fan of the color.  Would have rather it had been black or a spring/summer bright color.  Definitely recommend.  And it's under $100.  

I love the fit and flare dresses from Vince Camuto.  I have this style in a pretty bright blue so I passed on this print one.  It's really pretty and a great flattering fit.  Highly recommend.  

Always searching for new work pants...especially ones that fit me that I don't need to have hemmed.  I'm a huge fan of Banana Republic's Sloan but want some new choices.  I really liked these Halogen cropped pans.  Great price ($69)...perfect length for me when I get petites and they have several color options.  True to size.  Highly recommend.  


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...