Friday, July 27, 2018

Five Friday Favorites #29

This week's Five Friday Favorites have NOTHING  to do with the Anniversary Sale.  Here's what I'm loving this week -

#1 - Free People Adds to Nordstrom Rack
Many of my favorite Free People finds from this season have been moved over to Nordstrom Rack and really good prices.  My top five favorites (and same with you guys based on your shopping) are - smocked dress (as seen above), embroidered dress, lace tank (as seen above), henley tee and ombre henley.  All great finds...just wish I had got them at these prices. 

#2 - Target Find - Babydoll Dress
Target is having 20% off dresses with code DRESS20. Highly recommend taking advantage of this sale and snag this super cute Who What Wear dress. LOVE the babydoll style with the ruffle sleeves. And the white trim detail is perfection. So cute!! True to size. 

I am obsessed with this Ulani ring...comes with two stackable rings and they are just FABULOUS! Fits true to size. I am going to be wearing these ALL.THE.TIME now. Highly recommend. 

 #4 - Target Lemon Pajamas
I LOVE pajamas...and I LOVE very affordable pajamas even more. How cute are these Target ones. Soft material. Very comfortable. And they are $20!! I sized up for a looser fit. Pack these with me this weekend at my parents.  

#5 - Deanna Cuff 
This leather Stella and Dot cuff is so amazing.  Mix of edge and chic.  It's adjustable with three different sizes so it fits small wrists like mine.  Light weight...you don't even feel like you are wearing one.  Highly recommend. 



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...