Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Favorite September Looks

 September was a VERY dreary month here in the DC area.  I think it rained at least (if not more than) 75% of the time.  It was weird dressing weather with some cool and some warmer days.  Here are my favorite looks from the month -

top (on sale) / necklace / earrings / jeans (on sale) / shoes

Love this blouse from LOFT.  You can dress it up or down and it's on sale plus an additional 40% off!  The jeans are also a staple of mine from Kut from the Kloth and they are on sale too!   

shirt / necklace / sunnies jeans (similar) / sneakers

I love a good rugby shirt and this BP one is on point with the navy and pink combo.  Perfect for running around on the weekends.  And it's under $40!   

jacket / tank (similar) / earrings / jeans / flats (similar) 

Finally got to wear this jacket!  I got it at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  Lucky for you it's still available.  Also comes in black.  Highly recommend.  


EVERY woman should own this tank.  It is SOOO flattering and extremely comfortable.  Very soft cotton with the most beautiful lace detail.  Great on it's own or layer with cardigan or jacket.   

shirt / necklace / bracelet / bracelet / jeans (similar) / shoes

I might look like a hot mess in this pic (was taken before I went to get my hair done) but I LOVE this look.  It's so comfortable and still looks put together with really no effort.  The SOFTEST top and it comes in black and dark gray.


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...