Monday, November 26, 2018

Cyber Monday Deals



Another quick and dirty recap of the Cyber Monday updates.  More to come as I find deals...

Amazon - Where to begin with SO many deals...

GAP - 50% off with code CYBER AND and additional 10% off with code YOURS

J.Crew - 60% off sale styles and 50% off EVERYTHING ELSE with code CYBER

J.Crew Factory - 60% off original prices of most items with code ADD2CART including my favorite sweater blazer.  Not 60% off but my favorite winter coat is still marked down to $98.

LOFT - 50% off and free shipping site wide with code CYBER.  I picked up this and this for me.  And you can the faux leather skirt I love for $35.  :)

Macy's - Lots of different deals.  Extra 20% (or 10%) depending with code CYBER.  Some other deals include:
Nordstrom - Spend $250 and get $50 to spend at a future visit.  I'm always shopping at Nordstrom so I'll take advantage of it!  And of course there are a TON of items marked down...up to 60% off.  Check out my blog post for all of my favorites.

Nordstrom Rack - Similar to Nordstrom, spend $150 and get $25 to spend at a future visit.  Additionally, there's a flash sale on all things Dyson including my favorite Dyson blowdryer.  All these products are refurbished and there is a one year warranty.  And there is still FREE SHIPPING.

Old Navy - EVERYTHING is 50% off and FREE cozy socks with code COZY (while supplies last)

Stella and Dot - 25% off EVERYTHING including and FREE SHIPPING for Style Club members (no minimum required).  So you can get this popular clutch for UNDER $20!!!!  Check out some of my other favorites on sale here.

Target - They are celebrating Cyber Week and today its 15% off site wide! Here are some other deals on top of the 15% -
Ulta - I don't shop at Ulta very often but I will today because you can $10 off your $50 purchase with code CYBERMON18!  Other freebies include - 
  • FREE 22 piece beauty bag with purchase of $100 or more
  • FREE plush throw or luxury robe with fragrance purchase of $50 or more




 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

1 comment:

Christian Foster said...

Benefit from the international shopping spree and secure yourself a FastestVPN account via its Cyber Monday Deals at the lowest and cheapest price!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...