Thursday, November 29, 2018

Holiday Fashions Looks for All Occasions

I've been getting a lot of questions about holiday looks for all occasions so here's a breakdown of a bunch of different looks that work for parties, the office or lounging around at home.  And don't forget about my previous blog post of holiday pajamas.

DRESS UP OR DOWN

I will be wearing this look in a couple of weeks for Breakfast with Santa. The top is part of the Gibson Glam collection. Its appropriate for so many occasions. Love the velvet. I'm wearing a petite XS. Also comes in black and maroon. Love that I can dress this up or down. Paired it with my elastic J.Crew pants and a fun heel but you can wear jeans a s simple shoe.  Really you can do just about anything.  Highly recommend.  



Prefer something without sleeves then try this bow sleeve one.  It's super cute and the perfect top for a night out.  Love the bow sleeve detail and the deep v-neck.  I paired with black pants but you could easily do jeans as well.  I'm wearing a PXS.  Several other colors available.  


shirt (ON SALE) / necklace / jeans (similar) / shoes

If wearing festive colors isn't your thing...here are some other pieces that would totally work this holiday season...



Love the subtle shimmer of this wrap top.  I wasn't sure this color would work on me but I LOVED it!  The style is so flattering.  Comes in a black shimmer too.  Wearing an XSP.  


vest / shirt / belt / pants / boots (similar) 

Try a fun vest.  I personally LOVE this faux fur vest I found on Amazon.  Target had one similar but it was one size fits most and I was just too short for it.  This one is perfect and doesn't consume me.  Great quality and you can dress it up with a fun earring.  


What about lace?  I love the detail on this top - lace overlay, mock turtleneck and ruffle sleeves.  This top is perfection.  Wear it almost anywhere.  You only need to wear a black bra with it...no need to to layer as they do it for you.  I'm wearing a PXS.  Also comes in red if you want to be a little more festive.  

shirt / jeans / shoes (similar)

Went out of my comfort zone with this top.  It's super flattering and surprisingly very comfortable even with the sequins.  I love that you can wear it pants or jeans...leave on its own or pair with a blazer or leather jacket.  Comes in a black as well.  I'm wearing an XSP.  

shirt / jeans / shoes (similar)

Love this peplum top...so many cute details that don't come through over the picture.  The flock dots and velvet trim make this top.  What I love is I can wear this now but really all winter long.  And you can dress it up with a pair faux leather leggings and heels if you want.  

This is the perfect, comfy, cozy holiday sweater!  It's super soft and the perfect red.  And of course it's not just for the holidays...you can wear it all winter.  You can dress it up or down.  

Love a good plaid during the holidays and this J.Crew Factory top is PERFECT for the occasion.  Tie the bow in the front or back.  Fit is true to size.  Wear with jeans or dress pants.  

MORE CASUAL
I also love to still be festive when I'm more casual.  Whether its low key date night, lounging around the house or running errands.  


Perfect t-shirt for lounging around or running errands this holiday season.  Love the buffalo plaid detail.  Other prints available.  I sized up for a looser fit.  

This is the perfect law low sweatshirt for the holidays.  Big fan of the Target brand Grayson threads and this one doesn't disappoint. Super comfortable and soft.  I sized up to a small.  I'd definitely recommend sizing up.  

FANCY PANTS

Need a really dressy look but want something versatile that would work for other events too?  Try this one...

Would you believe me if I said this dress was under $40?!?!?!  Well it is and it comes in all sorts of colors and it's SO flattering.  Will work on anyone if it work's on my 5'1" frame.  True to size.  

BOTH ON SALE
LEFT - shirt / skirt
RIGHT - shirt / skirt 

I WISH I had an event to wear either of these looks too.  They are  SO fun and screams the holidays.  Both pieces are on sale.  I've also seen the skirt paired with this long sleeve shirt and it looks super cute.  And the skirt on the right is reversible.  The other side is plain black...so versatile.  


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

1 comment:

AnnaBeL said...

Love the fur vest and lace dress.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...