Tuesday, November 6, 2018

LOOK FOR LESS Finds

I've had a lot of great look for less finds in the last couple of week so I thought I'd compile them all in one place to make it easier. 

Remember this sweater from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. It sold out super quick but I found great dupe and look for less at Old Navy. It's currently on sale plus an additional 30% off when you add to your cart.

This super cute Dreamers by Debut cardigan isn't available at Nordstrom anymore BUT I found two really good look for less options on Amazon. Based on pictures and descriptions they appear to be lighter weight than this one but super cute and a very similar stripe pattern. Check them out here and here

I found a great dupe for the fabulous J.Crew Factory flats. Target's A New Day brand has a super cute leopard shoe for a fraction of the price of mine. They don't have the calf hair but other than that they are a great dupe. Get both options -

This Old Navy dress my friend Cassy at Shopping for Deals found looks just like my J.Crew Factory one for a fraction of the price. Comes in two washes. Get both here -
And here are the details in the splurge look - scarf, sweater and boots

This blanket scarf on the left sold out really quickly but I found a great look-a-like (and also happen to own one of the patterns) and a really great price. Lots of color options to pick from including a pretty pink one and all under $20! 


This dupe from Walmart of all places!!! It looks just like the Treasure & Bond one that I recently tried and it's under $20!!! Either option is a great outfit for the holidays. Get both below -

These style joggers are a favorite of everyone and I found TWO great dupes for my favorite Zella ones! Get both versions Check them out -




The popular Halogen turtleneck was a go to for me last fall...especially with this tulle skirt. I found a great look for less from my favorite Amazon brand, Daily Ritual that I actually prefer. It's a thicker material so you don't have to wear a cami under it. Fit is true to size. I'm wear an XS. Get both options -

Check out some of my other Look for Less posts.  And don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Instagram so you can keep up-to-date on the Look for Less finds as they happen! 

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...