Wednesday, December 12, 2018

MAJOR MARKDOWNS at Stella and Dot

Holy Cow there are SOOOO many sales going on at Stella and Dot right now that I had to put it all into one blog post!  Lots of great gift ideas in here.  And check out my Insta Stories as I walk you through some of these.

UNDER $20 
Taj Clutch ($16.99) - By far the most popular this holiday season and I'm surprised it hasn't sold out yet...I have no doubt it will VERY soon.  Perfect winter clutch with built in wallet. 


Awning Clutch ($18.99) - This is the PERFECT summer bag.  Love the black stripe.  And the inside has a really cute fun pattern.  I snagged one of these for myself and a few as gifts.  I mean you can't beat the under $20 price tag! 


Kala Charm Necklace ($19.99) - Love the charm detail on this necklace.  Such a great gift idea.  I picked up one to give to one of my daughter's teachers.  




Winona Drops ($16.99) - I love these turquoise earrings.  VERY light weight and go with SO much.  You can wear them year-round.  Earrings not your thing, there's a necklace with the same shape and stone that is also on sale! 

Rosalind Earrings ($11.99) - These are SO cute.  I ended up picking up a pair a couple weeks ago when they went on sale.  You can wear them about four different ways including just as a stud.  The perfect earring to dress up all the black I wear.  Highly recommend.  

UNDER $25 

Addison Top ($20.99) - This is a fabulous top for the holidays with the fun great color.  Dress it up with a fun necklace like the Sutton I have on or this Rebecca Minkoff collab that's also on sale.  Fit is true to size.

Winona Necklace ($21.99) - This coordinates with the earrings that I posted in the under $20 section.  Again, love the stone and the shape.

Rory Earrings ($20.99) - I LOVE these earrings.  They are so unique with the blush leather petal detail.  Light weight and go with some many things.  I HIGHLY recommend.  And if they aren't you for you, try the necklace (see further down).


Jasper Fringe Necklace ($22.99) - This is the perfect necklace to dress up your all black looks.  You know I wear SO much black so this is perfect.  Wear it year round.  This retailed for over $100!!!!


UNDER $30
Nakoma Chandeliers ($27.99) - I've had my eye on these for a while so when they got marked down a couple weeks ago I picked them up.  They've been reduced even further.  They are SO fun and a great way to spice up and outfit.  And all my Rachel Hollis fans, she loves them too!!!  

UNDER $40 

Rae Top ($34.99) - This is the PERFECT basic black top with a twist.  I LOVE the detail on the sleeve.  Great year around as you can layer it.  Fit is true to size.

Taylor Lace Cape ($34.99) - LOVE the detail on this top.  It's so pretty and flattering.  And you can't beat the price right now.  It runs big so DEFINITELY size down.

UNDER $50 
Rory Necklace ($40.99) - Like I said if the earrings weren't your thing try the coordinating necklace.  Adjustable so you can wear at different lengths.  Lightweight and really dresses up an outfit. 


Geometric Scarf ($47.99) - Love this large scarf.  It's perfect for layering with my cardigans, especially my favorite Always Cardigan that I'm wearing in this picture.

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...