Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Dressing Room Diaries - LOFT February

This week's dressing room diaries comes from the local LOFT.  Lots of great spring transition pieces.  I don't know about you but the small taste of warmer weather we got has me READY for spring.


This sweater is the one item that came home with me (I've been trying to be good about my shopping considering I donated 5+ bags of clothes and have a bunch more to list on ebay).  I love the stripe detail and it's a fabulous transition piece to spring.  Fit is true to size and it's on sale!



This is another great transition sweater.  I LOVE the blush pink color (other colors available). Super soft knit, flattering slit detail.  Great on its own, with a statement necklace or scarf.  Fit is true to size.

top

This cross front lightweight sweater is the perfect transition piece from winter to spring. Super soft knit. Love the color. Fit is true to size.  Wear it now with boots and transition to spring with flats or cute sneaks like white Converse.


I almost went home with this one because it's SO soft and cute. You can dress it up or down. Super soft and very comfortable. Other colors available.  True to size.  

dress (now on sale)

Love the vine print on this dress.  Perfect with a pair of booties, flats or wedges.  Would be a fabulous transition piece as we enter warmer weather.  True to size.



LOVE the stitching detail on this sweater. It has a figure flattering shape that you can dress up or down. Comes in a bunch of colors. True to size but if you don't want the form fitting look, size up.


If you have been following Christina's Favorite Things for a while then you know I'm a sucker for a peplum top.  This blouse is soo cute.  Love the tulip print and tie neck.  You can dress it up or down.  True to size. And it's on sale right now.


Loving this boucle tweed dress from Lou and Grey at LOFT. You can dress it up or down. Extremely comfortable. Wear it now with black tights and transition to spring with bare legs and booties or flats.  True to size. Best detail about the dress...POCKETS! 



I love dolman sleeve style sweater and this patchwork one is super cute.  Love the different color/fabric patterns that make up this sweater.  Soft and comfortable.  Fit is supposed to be on the looser side but if you want a more form fitting look then size down.



This was the only BIG FAIL from this dress room diary.  I normally love this tunic style of shirts...especially to transition to spring but this one just didn't work.  Not flattering at all!!!  I'm in my usual XS but even if I went to an XXS I still don't think it would have worked.  First time I've had a BIG no with a Lou and Grey item.  It's a shame to because it looks amazing on the model.


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...