Sunday, March 10, 2019

Dressing Room Diaries - Gibson x Hi Sugarplum

This blog post is a LONG time coming.  I've had these pictures of the Gibson x hisugarplum line on my phone FOREVER but everything sold out so quickly I was waiting for items to come back in stock.  March is restock month so I figured now was a good time to get this post up.  Lots of amazingly cute items for spring/summer.  Some of which I will be taking with me on our spring break family trip Mexico (more to come on that trip).

Full disclosure...I need a spray tan so please take into consideration that it is winter and these legs haven't seen any sun.  :) Also, I'm wearing a PXS in each item for reference.


Starting with the Naples dress.  This was a last minute add to my order and I'm so glad I did.  It's a keeper!!  Love the cut of this dress.  Reminds me of the blue polka dot top from her line last year that I love so much.  The blush tone with the rose detail is going to be so perfect this spring and summer...especially once I have a tan.  Other prints available.


Love the color and embroidered detail of this tank.  Such a cute top to dress up and down.  You can pair with almost any bottom.  A couple of colors to pick from but I'm partial to the pink (which will look so good once I have a tan).  Fit is true to size.


I LOVE this dress.  The ruffle detail reminds me of the tank from her line last year that I have and love.  It's a great t-shirt dress but with amazing details like the ruffles and the SUPER soft fabric.  You can dress it up or down along with layer it during cooler temps.  Other colors available.  True to size.  

Love the off the shoulder look of this top. The pops of color with the trim are on point. My only complaint is the white color is a bit sheer so you might want to consider another color like the pretty pink/purple (similar to tank I'm wearing above). Fit is true to size.




I LOVE LOVE LOVE this romper and will be living in it this summer (and definitely packing for spring break). It's so soft and comfortable. Comes in a bunch of colors but I went with blue because I've got a gray one already from LOFT last year. I just ordered a PS to see if I like one size bigger around my waist. I can do the XSP but want to compare.



I love a good maxi dress...and love it even more when I don't have to get it hemmed. Winner, winner over here with this one. Really love this pink and mint green pattern (also comes in white palm print and solid black). Fit is true to size and there are petites for you shorties (the length is perfect).



You know I love a good romper and this ruffle one does not disappoint. It comes in black and a palm print but I've been drawn to this bright blue. Dress it up or down. It's perfect for so many occasions. Definitely recommend.


Love when I can find pants that come in petite and you know I'm a sucker for black and white so this is the PERFECT combo for me. Super cute lightweight shirt that works great not just with these pants but really any bottoms, especially shorts. Love the look of these wide leg pants. Super flowy and perfect for warmer weather. And since they come in petites the length is perfect for me.



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...