Friday, May 17, 2019

Five Friday Favorites - Beauty Loves

#1 - Shower Cap
This isn't your grandmother's shower cap.  I use this baby every other day because I don't like to wash my hair all the time (but I still have to shower).  It keeps my hair dry and frizz free.  Helps hold the style too.  HIGHLY recommend this one from Drybar because it's terry lined and stays in place. 


#2 - Lip Mask
This is a new beauty favorite of mine.  After seeing so many of my blogger friends rave about this I had to try it.  I was blown away by how soft my lips were after using it.  I keep it at my bedside table and right before I go to bed I put some of this one and wake up to super soft lips.  HIGHLY recommend.

#3 - Charlotte Tilbury Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer


When I start to get tan, I don't bother trying to match my foundation because my coloring can be all over the place with vacations and such so I use Charlotte Tilbury's Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer.  Gives enough coverage without having to worry about matching coloring.  I go over it with some bronzer and blush and it's an easy out the door look.  HIGHLY recommend. 

#4 - Cleansing Balm
OBSESSED with this cleanser.  I feel like it does such a good job of really taking off all my makeup and environmental grime off my face.  It's one of the first products I've actually tried to scrape every last bit left.  And right now Colleen Rothschild is having 25% off site wide! 

#5 - Vitner's Daughter
This serum is definitely a MAJOR splurge for me but it does WONDERS for my skin.  It is filled with 22 organic botanicals that brighten, smooth and give my skin an overall glow.  It's $185 a bottle but a bottle lasts me almost six months (I only use in the morning). 


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...