Monday, August 19, 2019

Dressing Room Diaries - August Amazon Haul



This is a fabulous look for less find for the very popular Leith dress but it's better because there's a short sleeve version.  Nice soft cotton.  Very comfortable and flattering fit.  Dress it up or down for work or play.  Lots of colors to pick from...I love the navy.

I'm LOVING this animal print blouse!!!  Really great quality and the perfect top for work.  Wear on its own or with a jacket.  Would work great with pants or skirt.  Highly recommend.  Fit is true to size.  There are a few different animal prints you can pick from.


I've always been a BIG fan of Amazon's Daily Ritual brand.  The quality is fabulous and the cottons they use are SO soft.  I love this sleeveless dress.  It's a fabulous fit and perfect to dress up or down.  Wear it to work or as a beach cover up.  It's all in the styling.  I will also wear this as we transition to fall and cooler temps because I can layer it.  Fit is true to size.

top / pants / shoes 

Went out of my comfort zone in these pants.  I love the paperbag style shorts so thought I should try the pants.  These are very comfortable.  I've tucked them under as I need to get them hemmed but other than that the fit is great.  There are a TON of colors to pick from.  I'm debating on getting another color like the blue/gray they offer.

This is a super cute Lark and Ro dress I tried. I love the drop waist. It's very figure flattering. Looks great solo but you could pair it with a blazer. If you are looking for great work wear dresses without breaking the bank, definitely check out Amazon's Lark and Ro brand.


Ok, let's add some color to all of these black and navy work looks. This is a SUPER cute dress. Love the ruffle hem and sleeve detail. There are SO many colors to pick from but love this bold pink. Fit is true to size.

Here's another fabulous dress from MITilly. I got hooked on their dresses last fall when I snagged the three-quarter sleeve polka dot one that everyone loves. Then I got the sleeveless version and now I snagged this one. Super cute flutter sleeves and tiered skirt. Fit is true to size and several colors available....love this blush one.

I don't want it to be all work and no play...so here are some fun, non-work wear finds!
This is a great cover up because it covers up everything and really looks like a cute dress.  I love the pleating detail, big sleeves and ruffle hemline.  I'm a shorty (5'1") so the length is perfect on me.  Fit is true to size.  For the taller gals, this cute actually be a really cute tunic if you throw a cami on under it.

bikini top / bikini bottoms / cover up / Big Mini suit

This is another fun cover up.  I know the picture isn't the best but it's similar to the one above except it's got cut out details and buttons all the way down the front.  Love this one! 


I REALLY wanted to like these maxi dresses (which is why I ordered two) but they all around didn't work.  The material of both prints was extremely thin...more of a cover up than a dress.  And red print one was WAY too big.  There are lots of prints available so maybe I just picked the wrong ones.  I was so disappointed because the length works great on me and the prints were so pretty.

dress / earrings / shoes (oldies)

This is a fun, flirty dress.  I was really surprised but the quality...nice material and it's lined.  IT comes in a TON of colors, I'm wearing the watermelon one.  You could dress it up or down.  Highly recommend.  


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...