Friday, August 30, 2019

Five Friday Favorites - Nordstrom Sale Items


#1 - Caslon Top
This Caslon top is going to be on repeat this fall! I can wear it for all different occasions like pair it with black pants and a nice top for work or make it more casual with jeans and wedge sneakers like shown above.  Comes in a bunch of colors.  I might have to get another one.

#2 - Gibson Skirt

(L) blazer / top / skirt /shoes
(R) top / skirt /shoes

There are SO many amazing items on sale from the Gibson x HiSugarplum Resort collection that I could do a whole blog post on it but this skirt is one of my FAVS.  It's versatile in that you can wear it a bunch of different ways - dressed up for work or change up the top for a fun night out.  Lots of different colors available.  True to size (comes in petites).

#3 - Gibson Tank and Shorts

I told you it was hard to pick only a couple of items from the Gibson x HiSugarplum line so I've combined two in one here - tank and shorts.  Both are SUPER comfortable and fabulous for summer.  Fit on both is true to size and come in several colors.

#4 - Gibson Joggers

These were go-to comfy, cozy jogger pants over the spring and will be again this fall.  They are SO soft...its like wearing pajamas.  And the best is they come in petite so the length works SO much better for me.  Also come in black.


#5 - Vince Camuto Peep Toe 

These shoes are extremely comfortable and very cute.  The perfect transition shoe.  I wore them finally for the first time this week and found them easy to wear and no problem being on my feet.  Other colors available.  Fit is true to size.




 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...