Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Target Tuesday - A Little of Everything

This week's Target Tuesday is a little bit of everything - tops, dresses, denim and a look for less pajama find.  Enjoy and Happy Shopping!!!


I absolutely love the colors in this top. It's perfect for work or play. Fit is a more oversized feel so if you'd rather it be form fitting then size down. The top is a bit sheer so you will want to wear a cami underneath.

I'm always on the hunt for a good pair of jeans...especially ones that fit me in the length.  I'm LOVING these from the Universal Thread brand.  They are a lighter wash which I don't have in my closet and I love the frayed bottom.  These come in short, regular or long lengths.  The short length fits me great.  Definitely recommend these!


I love a good eyelet top and I'm seeing a lot of variations coming out for fall in some really pretty rich colors.  LOVE this one from Target's Universal Thread brand.  It's a super cute style.  Wasn't sure I'd like the gathered neck but it doesn't both me at all.  You can dress it up or down.  Perfect fall transition top.  Fit is true to size.

This dress goes out of my comfort zone but I'm really glad I tried it because it's SO cute.  Love the turtleneck style.  It's another fabulous transition piece as you can layer it with a sweater, blazer or jacket when the weather cools.  It's supposed to be midi length but of course longer on me.  Fit is true to size however, it's a bit snug...and a little too snug for my liking for work.  Other colors available.

During the fall/winter months I wear a lot of black pants to work so I like to have a good selection of tops to change in and out.  I don't like to spend a lot of money on these because I usually cycle them out every season.  Target is a great place to find some including this one from the Who What Wear brand.  I love the floral print but especially love all the details - gathered sleeve and tie neck.  Fit is true to size.  There's also an animal print option available.

Animal print is all the rage this season and here's another super cute option from Target.  I personally could only wear this dress with a tan because the color would wash me out.  It's super flattering and definitely could transition with cooler temps, just add boots/tights.


This is the perfect sweater for fall...it's cozy and the green color is fabulous.  I love the honeycomb texture.  And as someone who's short, it's nice to find a cozy cardigan that doesn't lay very long.  Several colors to pick from and it fits true to size.  


Admittedly I should have steamed this jumpsuit before wearing it but it was so cute, I couldn't wait to put it on.  It's a fabulous lightweight material...perfect as we transition to fall.  Very flattering and perfect length on me (remember I'm 5'1").  You can dress it up or down.  Fit is true to size.  

You all know I LOVE pajamas.  Recently I've become obsessed with the Nordstrom brand pjs because they are just incredibly soft...butter soft.  These Target ones are a fabulous LOOK FOR LESS.  Extremely soft and comfortable just like the Nordstrom ones but a fraction of the price.  


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...