Friday, October 4, 2019

Five Friday Favorites - What I'm Loving

This week's Top Five is a mix of a fun sale find, new skin care favorite, fabulous and comfortable shoes and of course a Target find.  Check them out -


#1 - Halogen Wrap Dress

I wore this Halogen dress yesterday and got SO many compliments.  It is SO flattering.  I absolutely LOVE it.  Comes in a bunch of different prints.  I found it run a bit bit...I'm wearing a petite XS. 

#2 - Rothys 
I finally jumped on the Rothy's train and I don't know why I waited so long.  I got the sneakers and the pointy toe flats (size up a half size) and they are EXTREMELY comfortable.  And I like them even more because this month if you make a purchase from the styles marked with the Pink Ribbon and you will have the opportunity to gift a FREE pair of the new limited edition styles to a Breast Cancer Survivor! After you checkout, you will then be given the chance to share your friends story, once reviewed, your friend will receive an email to choose size and style! 

#3 - Fall Weekend Wear
top / necklace / leggings / shoes (similar)

This outfit is going to be on repeat this fall on the weekends.  Both the top and the leggings are from Amazon and they SO comfortable but still fashionable and extremely affordable. The dolman sleeve top comes in a bunch of colors and fits true to size.  The leggings are a nice thick knit and the best news is they come in shorts and longs...in addition to regular sizing.  I found they run a bit big...I sized up to an XS (normally I'm a small).  Highly recommend. 

#4 - Kiehl's Essence


My friend recommend the Kiehl's essence to add to my morning skincare routine.  I started using it this week and I LOVE it.  It's lightweight and my skin feels so fresh and I really feel like it has a nice glow to it.  Definitely recommend.

#5 - Target Faux Leather Skirt

This faux leather skirt was SO popular on Facebook when I posted it this week.  I can't wait to wear it and I think I will get the chance to wear it next week as temperatures start to get cooler.  Fit is true to size.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...