Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Target Tuesday - Quarantine Try On Session

Another Target Tuesday review, but let's be honest, I've got nothing but time on my hands to do at home try ons for you. Lots of cute spring/summer finds for when we leave our houses again.


I LOVE a good jumpsuit and this one is amazing.  Great for SO many occasions depending on how you style it.  Fit is true to size.  Comes in two other colors.  Highly recommend!


This is the perfect transition dress from winter to spring.  Whether you are running around doing errands or heading into the office (one day we will all be heading back).  Dress it up or down.  It's SO comfortable.  Fit is true to size.  Remember, I'm 5'1" so you get a sense for length.  I'm purposely not wearing shoes so it's true to length on me.  It also comes in red.


LOVE this dress. It's so flattering and perfect for work or play.  I love the drop waist.  Style on it so own or pair with a blazer or denim jacket.  It's really comfortable too.  Comes in a few colors.  Fit is true to size. 

tank / shorts

I'm a big fan of these high waisted shorts from Target's A New Day brand. A nice lightweight fabric that you can dress up or down, pair with flip flops or wedges. Fit is true to size. Comes in a few colors. And they are under $20! I paired it with my new favorite tank from Target. Love the sleeve cut of this one. Comes in a bunch of colors. I found it ran small so size up.

I LOVE white dresses in the summer time. It's a clean palette to accessorize with pops of color in shoes, jewelry and accessories. This babydoll style one from Target's Wild Fable line is SO cute. It was a little snug in the busy so keep that in mind as you might want to size down.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...