Saturday, May 23, 2020

Dressing Room Diaries - Red Dress Boutique

Several of the bloggers I love and follow are big fans of Red Dress Boutique so I finally bit the bullet and tried them out. They have a great variety of dressier looks balanced with lots of casual and lounge wear. I ordered four pieces and LOVED all of them. It's rare these days that I keep everything from an online order. Check out what I got...

This is an adorable dress/romper combo (think skort but much more fashionable). I love the eyelet detail on this number and the ruffle sleeve detail is so cute. As I mentioned it looks like a dress but technically it is a romper which is nice because it is on the shorter side. Comes in a bunch of colors. Fit is true to size. I'm in a small (no XS available).


This top is SO swoon-worthy. The red/orange color is a fun pop. I absolutely love the eyelet lace detail on the blouson sleeves. Works with with shorts but you could also pair with jeans/white pants. Fit is true to size.  It also comes in white. 
shirt / shorts (similar)

I am obsessed with this basic white top. It is SO versatile and will be an every season staple for sure. Pair it with pants or shorts. Comes in a few colors. Fit is true to size. 

top / shorts

I'm a big fan of Z Supply and their tees. The material is SO soft and comfortable. I like this particular one because it's a different take on a basic white tee with the blue detail on the neckline and sleeves. went with my usual XS but size up if you want a looser fit. 
shirt / shorts

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...