Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Target Tuesday - A Little of This and That

I had most of this ready but couldn't get it over the finish line yesterday to get it over to you. Here's a quick review of some recent Target finds. 


I LOVE summer dress season and since March, Target has been killing it with their dress selection. 
This is a simple but super cute dress that will be so versatile this season. You can dress it up with heels and a statement earring, dress it down with flats and a jean jacket and even wear it for work with a blazer and pumps. Fit is true to size. You get a nice snug fit across the chest so you could potentially go braless and just wear pasties. Lots of colors to pick from. 

dress / shoes

I really, really wanted this dress to work. I just think the print is so pretty and the ruffle sleeve detail is perfect. Unfortunately the rest of the dress just made me look like I was wear a mumu. I will say if you are expecting, then snag this...the perfect pregnancy and postpartum dress.


I found a cute spring/summer purse that will fit just the essentials - phone and lip gloss. It's a super cute beaded bag that you can dress up on down. Comes in a bunch of different color combos.


This top might look familiar as I tried it in the chambray color a few weeks ago. I thought the floral would be cute for those cooler spring days and I was right. Very pretty print and flattering shape. Again fit is true to size. Would be great for a casual day or even to work with white jeans. Other colors available.


This is a super cute one shoulder top with the most perfect ruffle detail. You can dress it up or down and really wear with any bottoms. Has a fitted bottom. Comes in a bunch of colors. Fit is true to size. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...