Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Favorite Thing #32 - Narciso Rodriguez for Her

I just recently started wearing this favorite thing - Narciso Rodriguez for Her perfume - but I have loved it for a while. My friend Michel started wearing this years ago and I always wanted to pick up a bottle but never did because I had so much perfume at home already. I ended up getting two bottles of it for Christmas this year (thanks Mom and VoVo) and I have been wearing it almost every day since. All of my friends compliment me on it so I thought I definitely needed to blog about it. It actually won Allure magazine's 'Best of Beauty' award. Nordstrom's describes the perfume as a "musk at the heart of 'For Her', expressing itself through honey flower, radiant amber and tactile woody pulsations. The fragrant harmony develops gently, slowly, rounding out into the warm tones of sun-kissed skin, dusted in a soft, velvety sensuality."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...