Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Favorite Thing #33 - Bumble and Bumble Prep


I have been using this products for years and years - Bumble and Bumble's Prep spray. If I could only have one hair product to use on my hair it would be this. I know what you are thinking - you have blogged about countless hair products, what makes this one so different. Well this is the one that I use no fail every single morning. It's purpose is to protect and prep the hair before you blow dry and style. It's an oil-free product that gives your hair the nutrients it needs. I guarantee it will leave your hair silky smooth after you blow dry it. I've tried other products like Aveda's Brilliant Damage Control but didn't get the same results as I get with Bumble's Prep. This product is available online or at salon's that career Bumble and Bumble products.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...