Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oops She Did It Again!

I'm definitely recovering from the Britney concert. It's a little after 9pm and I am exhausted (didn't go to bed till after 1am last night and I had to work today). I had such a good time last night. My office is very lucky because we have a suite at the Verizon Center and we get tickets to all kinds of events so a bunch of the girls from the office went to the Britney concert. The reviews were mixed from our group but my friend Shannon and I loved it. I knew going into that Britney probably wasn't going to sing live (and I was ok with that) so it didn't surprise me when she only sang a couple of songs and lip synced the rest. She is an amazing perfomer and damn that girl can move. She changed outfits almost every song and worked all ends of the stage so everyone got to see the show. She played some of her old hits along with a lot of stuff off the Blackout and Circus albums. I don't want to give it all away since I know some of you are going to see her soon. Here are some pictures from the night -

Me and my friend Shannon (it was her birthday on Monday so it was a great way to celebrate)

Shannon, Lisa, and I right before Britney went on

Kristen and Gloria sitting in front of us

Perez Hilton did the intro for Britney. It was a great opening and so fun that he did it!

Britney coming down from the ceiling and opening the show with Circus.

This was one of the times Britney actually sang. She sang the Justin song - Everytime

And the concerts over. Shannon and I had a blast!

Check out The View from My Shoes for another great review of her DC concert. She has much better pictures.

7 comments:

Darci White said...

looks like you had a blast!

ps - got the book yesterday! THANK YOU! i'm about 1/4 of the way done w/ mine (i've been annoyingly busy at work and it isn't slowing down).

nonetheless, i'll get it to you within the next 2 weeks or so. :)

Anonymous said...

Christina, you have an interesting blog. I came across it through Blog Catalog when I was doing some research for one of my own posts.

I heard Brittney only sings a few songs live, but I'm not surprised either.

Anyway, when I followed the link to your site, I read a few posts, liked what I saw and decided to comment.

Enjoy your concert recovery.

KT said...

I'm going in a few weeks in Columbus. I can't wait! Now if I could only get in to see New Kids ...

Unknown said...

Perez Hilton....that's cool.

Looks fun! I didn't realize she was on tour. *lol*

Keri said...

Cute Shirt!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL Brit's shows are insane from what I've seen - glad you had a great time!!

Jenny said...

Ahh Brit Brit! Don't know if you saw my previous blog posts but I saw her in ATL. I love the woman!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...