Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Cleaning Part 2

This weekend's organization was cleaning out my makeup and hair products and all the other closets in the house. The closets were pretty easy to organize. The coat closet really didn't need anything done because we had just cleaned it out after Christmas. The linen closet just needed reorganizing and then third guest room closet (eventually will be a nursey) just needed reorganizing as well because that's where I keep all the gifts that we are giving. I buy lots of stuff for my niece and nephew when it goes on sale so I have bags of clothes and toys seperated for different occassions. I also have future shower and wedding gifts on the shelves. There was one main goal when I reorganized my makeup and hair products - simplify! I got rid of all the makeup and hair products I don't use regularly and made sure the stuff I use everyday has easy access. Here are some pictures from the reorg...

The cabinet under my bathroom sink. I have a basket to hold my blowdryer, flat iron, etc. and a three shelve plastic container (which I have had for over 5 years) that has all my makeup. The container seperates my makeup into lips, eyes, all over face and I have my perfume on top of it.

Here is a peek into what my makeup drawers look like. All laid out so I can see what I have and everything has easy access.



This is the medicine cabinet. I keep all my face stuff, daily hair stuff, and a variety of other items.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great~ very organized! :)

Jane said...

look at you all spring clean! love those bobbie brown colors :)

Abbie said...

I think my under-sink cabinet is the hardest to organize. I do it every couple of months, but because it's so deep, I forget stuff is back there!

Tina said...

I absolutely love those little Sterilite containers w/ drawers - I use the smaller ones in the office and they hold little things like paperclips and extra staples.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...