Thursday, June 11, 2009

Favorite Thing #159 - Mossimo® Black: Tote - Gold


This favorite thing is my spring/summer purse. It's from Target and is the PERFECT bag. It's fits everything and anything I need. There are there compartments - two outer compartments snap and the center one zips shut. I can keep all my stuff organized in this bag and it goes with almost any outfit. You can't beat the price either - $29.99




Still love and drink Favorite Thing #59 - Allan Scott Savaigon Blanc. I've been so bummed because the last few times I have gone into my favorite wine shop (Finewine.com) they have been out of it. Hopefully they will have the next time I'm in there.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great find! Perfect spring/summer bag in the ideal color (gold is my favorite neutral). Target does it again ... of course.

QueenBeeSwain said...

great find- just love gold anything and everything! love the flash!

kHm

Teresa said...

Wow - what a great bag find from Target. I will have to take a look when I am there this week. Gold will go so well with summery clothes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...